Google Analytics

UA-61698554-1

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week Twelve - Online Marketing Tools

For Tia's Bakery, four additional online marketing tools that might be beneficial would be:

Google +
Yelp
Linked In
Groupon

For my current marketing strategy, I think the one that would benefit most would be Linked In.  I could start a personal profile along with a business profile and begin to market myself as a gluten free dessert creator expert.  I could start groups, engage others in discussions and create a network of other specialty food creators.

I won't be creating a Google + account or Google Map location for my business since it has not store front.  I'm not sure how I was able to create a Yelp page, even though I had no store front at the time, but have always been available exclusively in retail locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment