Google Analytics

UA-61698554-1

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Week Eleven - Online Advertising

My business could use the advertising options in Facebook that boost posts so that more people would see the posts or we could also promote our website to point more customers to our website once we have online purchasing available.

I think it would benefit Tia's Bakery to boost the posts.  Budget would be about $5/day for a few months to see if there is more interaction with the consumers.

Also, if we sent people to our website once we have online shopping available, then we could see a direct result of our dollars spent by the number of sales that we have filled.

Any of the following ads would be effective because they are eye catching - who doesn't love chocolate?




6 comments:

  1. Marilyn,
    Great content! The photos were spot on. I wanna eat it right out of the screen!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn, your ads look great! You're also making me hungry! How would you target people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, Boosting your post can really increase your reach I have have used it myself. I think your ads look great, but I would ad a call to action or something to encourage interaction. You might put up two types of food and ask people to vote for their favorite. Also you could ask for people to comment back if it looks good. Running promos for people that like your post could also work. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ads look great!! So inviting and I love the close up pictures, they show all the yummy goodness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marilyn,
    I always look forward to your post because of the goodies! Yum! Your ads look really good. I would agree with Fritz about a call to action. I think it's necessary. Maybe you could run an event with a give away. That's what I plan to do for Mary. It always worked for me when I had my day spa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice. I often click these sorts of ads! Especially when thinking about what to eat. If you were a local business, I would run out and buy some of your tasty looking treats. Good job on the ads.

    ReplyDelete