Google Analytics

UA-61698554-1

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Week Nine: Blog Categories

In order to stay organized and to reach my target audience, I would create the following categories:

Recipes
Health
About

These categories would help my company to grow by showing me to be a leading authority in the gluten free field, in both recipe creation and also health references.  The About category would help the reader to feel more familiar with the company and also more engaged.  We would have a face behind the name.

I commented on the following blogs:

1. Soyology Candles
2.  Freshii
3.  Word Association

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn,
    I really like how you have a category all about your business. I think its really important and interesting to get background info on a business and dig a little deeper into the personal side of that particular business- especially for your fans :) I think people want to be as connected with a business as possible where they love the product and service. If they have the opportunity to know you on a deeper level then I think they will be fans forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marilyn. You have a great business idea. I would recommend you to add some more categories like pictures of bakery you already made and gateway for more connection with your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your categories are very precise. I also like how one of those sections is "About" so that there is easier access for your audience to learn more about your business and what you're all about. very nice!

    ReplyDelete