Google Analytics

UA-61698554-1

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week Eight - Twitter Lists

To search for potential users on Twitter I first used the words gluten free.  It didn't turn up the exact type of users that I wanted, so I added Los Angeles to the list.  This brought up a couple of Celiac Groups in the Los Angeles area as well as some people who found gluten free restaurants in Los Angeles.

I created two lists: Peer Companies and Celiac Groups.  The Peer Companies list I created so that if I need to reach out to other food companies for advise or support, it would be easy to find just them.  The Celiac Groups would be perfect to spread the word of any upcoming events or demos, as they have quite a few followers that have our exact customer profile.  Creating lists in Twitter help you to stay organized when you start having quite a few people who you are following.  You may want to pinpoint who is going to get your tweet, as opposed to sending out a blanket tweet that will reach everyone that is following you.

I would think that most people would see my tweets in the evening or weekends, when they have more free time to play around on social media platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment