Google Analytics

UA-61698554-1

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Week Six : Strategic Connections

The following is a list of (7) strategic connections that I made for my Facebook Page - Tia's Bakery.  Since we sell gluten free desserts, I thought it would be best to Like pages of bloggers who post about gluten free desserts and have a lot of followers and also to follow the stores that carry our products.  I've made it a goal to find many more pages that fall under these criteria, sticking to the ones that have a high number of followers.

1.  Elana's Pantry (blogger)
2.  Spunky Coconut (blogger)
3.  Civilized Caveman (blogger)
4.  Celiac.com (organization)
5.  Whole Foods Venice (retail location)
6.  Celiac Disease Foundation (organization)
7.  Gluten Free Mama (blogger)

1 comment:

  1. You might also consider some of the local restaurants. When I was a server I had numerous customers continually asking for gluten free deserts. Most of the restaurants have a Facebook page but most do not have gluten free deserts. Just a thought....

    ReplyDelete